At Vast International, we strive at keeping our promises of impeccable quality, together with our foreign partners, we combine technical expertise to make Vast International Company earn the trust and confidence of major international sports governing bodies with the delivery of world-class projects, most of them across Nigeria. We have to our credit:
- The first International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) certificated Class1Synthetic Track/ Field surface at the U.J. Esuene Stadium, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
- IAAF certificated Class 2 Synthetic Track / Field surfaces, Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu, Enugu State.
- IAAF Certificated Synthetic Track/ Field surfaces; University of Benin, Nigeria.
We designed and constructed the four IAAF certificated Track/ Field facilities in Nigeria. Constructing one of Nigeria’s three IAAF certified Class1 Track/Field facilities – at U.J. Esuene Stadium, Calabar, is a bold statement on our strides towards sports evolution in the country. The resounding testimony to our strength and capability can also be appreciated in our modern aquatic sports facilities, designed and constructed with our technical partners, A & T Europe Spa (Myrtha Tech Pools). They include:
- The first Federation of International Swimming Association (FINA) Spec 50m x 26m Olympic size Myrtha Technology competition swimming pools at the U.J. Esuene Stadium, Calabar.
- Olympic size, FINA spec, Competition Swimming and Diving Pools (Aquatic Centre) for the 2011 National Sports Festival in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Olympic size Myrtha Tech competition pool; University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Olympic size Myrtha Tech competition swimming pool; University of Maiduguri, Borno State.
- The Olympic size Myrtha Tech competition swimming pool; University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State.
- The Olympic size Myrtha Tech competition swimming pool, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Nigeria, for the 2014 NUGA Games.
Our seal of innovative precision craftsmanship in stadium facilities construction have been demonstrated with the under listed projects.
- The first full Colour video matrix scoreboard in Nigeria; National Stadium, Lagos.
- Floodlighting system of the main bowl; Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State.
- The Outdoor and Indoor scoreboards; Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri, Imo State.
- The Orlu Township Stadium complex; Imo State.
The world-class projects are resounding testimony to the strength and capability of Vast International Company Limited. We believe in the aspiration of our clients, that is the reason quality and integrity is our watch word.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Track/Field surfaces, Ile-Ife
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) OAU Swimming Pool
- U.J. Esuene Stadium Calabar – IAAF Track/Field surfaces; 50m x 26m FINA Spec competition swimming pool (Still under construction)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu – IAAF Track/Field surfaces; FINA Spec competition swimming pool
- National Stadium, Video matrix Scoreboard, Surulere, Lagos
- Orlu Township Stadium
- Dan Anyiam Stadium Scoreboard, Owerri
- Dan Anyiam Stadium Floodlights, Owerri
- University Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Swimming Pool
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Swimming Pool
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Synthetic Track/Field surfaces
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Swimming Pool
- Rivers State Aquatic Centre, Port Harcourt
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Synthetic Tracks/Field surfaces